Re: [IP] Paradigm Battery

 I talked to MM a few days ago and they say that there battery life expectancy
is 1-2 weeks they estimate it at 10 days.

 I change mine every Sunday as I usually get 10 days and hate it to run out when
I'm out and about. I just throw them in a little box and use them for remotes

 I stock up when the energizer max's are on for about .50 cents each. I figure
$26 a year for power is worth it!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm