Re: [IP] Paradigm Battery

>That shouldn't be...please call them and tell them.  I had the same problem
>and they sent me another pump.

That might be...but I, too, got less than 14 days when I tried Duracell.
Engergizer, I got 3 weeks out of.  Kodak Xtralife, I get 3 1/2-4 weeks out
of.  So, battery type does seem to play into it.

But, if all batteries are working very short, then it could be that the pump
isn't correctly reading battery state.