[IP] Highest and lowest blood glucose levels

Highest was over 900 (at diagnosis in 1980).  They said the scale didn't go
any higher.  Lowest is 23 POST-pump and I didn't feel it coming on, but I
certainly knew it after I checked!!

My Mom says she can always tell when I'm low because I ramble on and on when
I talk.  Isn't that funny?  I'm trying to come up with a word for my husband
to use when he suspects that I'm low so as to trigger in my jumbled mind (at
the time) that I should eat something.  Haven't found THAT word yet though.

Lea I
dxd 11/1980
pump 12/2000