[IP] Not receiving emails

Hi there, the only emails I have been receiving over the past couple of days
are the Insulin Pumpers digest ones, I haven't received any emails from any of
the other members and noticed on the website that messages had been sent
recently so I was wondering if you can tell me why I haven't been receiving
these emails. Thank you.

Jacqueline HallGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :