Re: [IP] Re: eating out

At 06:34 PM 2/5/2003 -0500, Ryan Bruner wrote:

>Hmm.  That's not the law that I found.  It was much more detailed about
>that, talking about specifics of revenue, and referencing NOT nutrient
>content, but ingredients.

You may have been looking at a state or local law.  States may, as a rule,
pass more stringent laws.  If a state law is less stringent or absent, the
federal law has precedence.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.