Re: [IP] re: eating out.................

> i was told by my CDE that restaurants are supposed to have lists
> with the carb content of the foods they serve.

It is a federal law and only applies to food service establishments
that do business in interstate commerce. i.e. the food is shipped
across state lines. That's why the fast food places have the lists,
because the do business in more than one state and ship their
raw goods from state to state. Besides, it's good customer relations.