[IP] Re: eating out

Hmm.  That's not the law that I found.  It was much more detailed about
that, talking about specifics of revenue, and referencing NOT nutrient
content, but ingredients.

I couldn't tell you where I found it originally, though I found the same
reference repeatedly at the time.  We were looking to this due to our son's
food allergies, however, not for info regarding carb contents, etc.  So, the
laws applying to nutrients I'm not as familiar with.