RE: [IP] sof-set vs. ultraflex??

Hi Becky.
I've always used the soft set.  First tried the regular ones but they went
too deep and wound up in muscle.  Then tried the micro's and I love them.  I
get to use the device which inserts them which is a blessing.  If I had to
do it by hand, I wouldn't be doing it at all!

I don't have any trouble with my soft sets coming or pulling out and can
connect and disconnect with ease.

I guess it's a personal choice.  If you call Metronics, they will send you
some samples for you to try so you can see if you like them.

Kathy b.