Re: [IP] Paradigm Battery

> I change my Paradigm battery every 10 days.  If I make it past 10 days I
> think it's a miracle.  It's the only "downfall" I've found with my

one thing i noticed is that if i used duracell (and even those really fancy
duracells) batteries, i'd get a low battery alarm in a week.  if i left the
battery in, it took over 2 weeks to get the "i'm not kidding - no battery
power" alarm.

i got fed up with that and just use energizers now.  the last battery lasted
from december 27th until feb 4th.  not bad.  just energizer max batteries

liz - ottawa - with her paradigm and her new cat. :)