[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #29

   Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone out there has ever had their
insulin just stop working. I have been using Humalog in my pump for the past
4 years. 3 weeks ago my sugars started going up and I had to take injections
of regular to bring them down. It got to the point where I was taking shots
all the time. I finally put regular in my pump and I am finally getting
control back. I go see my Endo next week with hopes he knows what is going
on. Until than I was hoping someone out there could help. Keep on Pumping,