[IP] Disetronic Chat for 2-10-2003

RE: IP ChatPumpers and Friends,

*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*D*

Well, it is time again for a chat with the peoples from Disetronic on Monday
2-10-2003 in the Guest room at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST... As I
was talk about a topic for this month chat with Rem ..... We came up with
this one....

    ""Designing the "perfect" pump a discussion about the features and
benefits you would like to have in your next pump." with speaker , Rem Laan.

I see this as a change to talk about what I would like to see in my pump,
what it would do and not do.... and maybe learn something about what can be
done and what is being done. I hope to see everyone it this chat. It is time
to dream everyone... what would your "Perfect" pump do?

               REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                   Rodney