[IP] Little guys can move mountains

Looks like my insurance battle is over.  I just got a call from my
insurance company and they told me a letter was on its way approving my
request for more test strips.  Not only that, but they are in the process
of changing policy to see that other covered members can also get more than
200 test strips.  So everyone out there with problems with their insurance
companies, keep fighting.  Little guys can indeed move mountains.  :o)

*flexing muscles*