[IP] re: IP What is the highest and lowest blood sugar you guys ever gotten?

I believe my highest was in the high 800's at the time of my diagnosis, 27
years ago.  My lowest was a 12 my meter showed after I came out of passing out
and seizing while alone in my car (thankfully not driving just sitting there)
2 years ago.  Most recently my meter showed a 16 and I, because I have no
hypoglycemic symptoms, felt absolutely fine.  The only way I have figured out
to avoid severe hypoglycemia is to test, test, test Throughout the day and
night.  Serena, pumping with "panacea" for about 12 years