Re: [IP] What are your Highest and lowest blood sugars

When diagnosed 9 hundred something(of course the blood test was after 6
cans of dr. pepper and a 1/2 lb of runts candies, which I consumed in 1
hr.), and 11 for the low(this number made me get the pump). Of course
both these numbers were pre-pump. Since pumping Nov 2001,  350 because
of a bad site and 48.

Mike dx 1991