RE: [IP] Re: eating out...

I think this section of the FDA Laws/Rules/Regulations covers this discussion:

(The URL may have to be pieced together manually due to Yahoos attempts to wrap

Search for the word restaurant around page 41 for the pertinent section.

Interesting stuff.  =)   Restaurants appear to be exempt unless they have
a large sales volume and/or make nutritional claims about the products they
are serving.

--- "Handsfield, James H. (PHPPO)" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Ryan Bruner [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:
> > It is true that
> > large chain restaurants are required to provide nutritional
> > information...but it is limited to FOOD content..as in, ingredients,
> > NOT carb/fat/protein/calorie content.
> What law is that, Ryan?

Do you Yahoo!?