RE: [IP] Re: eating out...

I think this section of the FDA Laws/Rules/Regulations covers this discussion:

http://frwebgate6.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=468973487526+3+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

(The URL may have to be pieced together manually due to Yahoos attempts to wrap
everything)

Search for the word restaurant around page 41 for the pertinent section.

Interesting stuff.  =)   Restaurants appear to be exempt unless they have
a large sales volume and/or make nutritional claims about the products they
are serving.