Re: [IP] MM paradigm problem

    My daughter got her first paradigm in March. Almost immediately she
encountered the now infamous E21 problem, calling us in fact from college at
4:00 a.m. to ask if we knew her basals!!!! She did get a brand-new pump. For
6 months, it worked fine...and then in October it mysteriously started
happening on pump #2. She is reluctant to part with it for a "refurbished
pump", figuring she knows this one's idiosyncracies & can deal with them ,
re-setting it rapidly, as you had done. Her basals are now kept in a small
card inside her meter case, so she's gotten accustomed to re-setting it with
every battery change. Nonetheless, after 7 years of being "pump mom" & after
all the IP posts, my own comfort level with this particular pump is NOT what
it was with its predecessors, sorry to say.
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)