[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Re Diabetic cheiroarthropathy

Sherree, there are two kinds of doctors that might be useful to you:  a
rheumatologist or a hand surgeon.  I see both of these and have gotten a
lot of relief from the massive joint problems that I have had in my
hands over the years.
> but what type of Dr. do I see about this problem?
> I went to see my internist about 2 months ago regarding my stiff hands and
> joints that hurt. 

Judi in MI
email @ redacted
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: