Re: [IP] MM paradigm problem

I have gotten MANY E-21 alarms on my Paradigm.  Sometimes, I have been
able to reset everything on the pump faster than I can actually get
through to a technician on the help line at MM.  I have waited on hold
for close to an hour and since I've done it so many times, I can reset
everything pretty fast on my pump.  I have everything written down, so
that I know all the changes I have made to settings.

I have gotten replacement Paradigm pumps but still had this problem.  I
guess I have been lucky that I have always been able to get the pump to
be able to reset.  Apparently, sometimes you are not able to do this.

I'm on a roll right now in that I have had this pump about a month and
have not had to reset it once.  This is a first for me.  It has version
2.0 of the software in it.  Version 1.8 did not correct the problems for

Judi in MI