Re: [IP] tubing/pump freeze

 If you've only been pumping for 1 week then I would think its just a matter of
incorrect basals, if your kinking your tubing I would think you'd get an alarm
and I don't think it would happen every night, same goes for the pump freezing
up, it wouldn't happen everynight. Try testing at like 3 and 5 am see where your
at nd adjust basals acordingly.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm