Re: [IP] Lose 165 pounds of ugly fat :)

Actually, Chris, I lost 190 that summer! :D

My foot seems to be doing fine.  As soon as the
vicodin wears off * *  * yawn * * * I'll be back to my
normal self.  Am headed to the surgeon's this morning
for post-op check.  Am really hoping he'll say I can
take a shower = maybe my b.o. will be enough for him
to say get in there & scrub.

The procedure seems to have been successful.  I CAN
move my big toe in a greater range than pre-surgery.
The tendonitis problem may be a thing of the past - as
soon as the bruising & swelling go away I'll know for

And maybe I can buy some pretty shoes again.  Not to
say that Birkenstocks don't fit my image - but I do
like wearing skinny little shoes too! :-)

Thanks for asking Chris!  Hope you are doing well too.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?