Re: Re: [IP] Re: MM paradigm problem (E21 message)

Cynthia,

 When I called and told them I had an E21 error, the rep immediately said she'd
send out a new pump. I didn't have any other errors or problems. She didn't even
ask me to reset the thing, but I did it anyway just to see if it would work,
which it did. But she said she could not explain why the E21 error occurred,
therefore replaced that pump with a new one.