Re: [IP] Re: MM paradigm problem (E21 message)

When you get the dreaded E21 message it usually means
that the diagnostic program was interrupted.  I have
had this happen twice, both times happened when I
changed the battery right after a site change.  MM
folks said that this was most likely happening because
the pump goes through some heavy diagnostic checks at
this time and I just must have been hitting it at the
right (or wrong) time.  It certainly was not a reason
to get a new pump, so I wonder if you have some other
type of situation going on?  Blessings Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?