Re: [IP] Re: MM paradigm problem (E21 message)

 We just went through this last week with Jake's pump, which we just got in Oct.
When I called Medtronic, I was told that the pump would have to be
replaced.....they didn't have me perform any diagnostics, resets or
anything.....This happened last Sunday night. I called my local pump rep bright
and early Monday morning and he drove to my son's school that same morning. He
hooked Jake up to a loaner pump since the new one wouldn't get to us until

 All is well now, our local rep took care of us till the new one got here and
the new pump is working GREAT.