Re: [IP] Re Diabetic cheiroarthropathy

This is probably going to sound like a really stupid question, but what type
of Dr. do I see about this problem?
I went to see my internist about 2 months ago regarding my stiff hands and
joints that hurt. He did a blood test for arthritis, and came back and said
I have inflammation and did nothing else.
After reading about this, I swear this is what I have. That and trigger
My hands hurt so bad.