[IP] A&W Root Beer

In a message dated 2/4/2003 1:47:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You mean there is an A & W Root Beer stand up there where you live?  I
> would kill for a real, uncanned, unbottled Draft Root Beer.
> David is sunny Florida

There are A & W restaraunts right across Canada.  They have a fantastic DIET
Root Beer.  Normally I can't stand the taste of diet soda, but luckily Claire
likes them all, even the horrible diet Coke served by McDonalds, which tastes
like poison.  But the Diet A & W root beer is just great, especially in those
frosty mugs.  Mmmmm.  My first job at age 17 was at A & W.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8