[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #27 - pump replacement - insurance coverage

email @ redacted writes:

<< Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:23:07 EST
 From: email @ redacted
 Subject: Re: [IP] Acquiring a new pump
 "Usually when your warrenty is over, your insurance company will pay for a
 one. I've been on the pump since 1993 and I am on my third model >>

My experience is ditto to yours, Gordon.  Nov '93 - started with MM506, '97-
507 and now since June 02 have been on the Paradigm, and love its many
features. (My insurance covered each one since warranty had expired on
previous one.) However, I just received my 1st refurbished one after "the
dreaded" E21 alarm withsoftware upgrade from 1.7 to 2.0 on this new one.
Hope my pump troubles are over maybe......