Re: Re: [IP] My A1C!! - doc's way!

>  He may think 1 unit is not enough to make a differnece and that theres no
> to bolus it, but it is enough to make me go low if I take it or high if I
> !!!

If I'm 179 and take 0.2u bolus (that's two tenths) I'll be 126 an hour
later. What would a whole unit do for me? Would he believe me? Stick to your
guns and pump accordingly. Your pump was made to give 0.1s - my first two
pumps delivered in whole units only. Welcome to the 21st century, doc!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Living well really is the best revenge.