[IP] Re: Waking from lows...

From: Anita C Goode <email @ redacted>

> >OK, stupid question, I need to ask the endo, but "ya'll" seem to know
> >more than doctors.  Sometimes I wake up sweaty, but not really hot.  I
> >think I might be low but I'm upstairs and sleepy, and the meter is
> >downstairs.  The next  morning, I'll 250+, so I just might be rebounding.

Anita -
I keep my meter in the bathroom off our bedroom and test whenever I get up to
go to the bathroom.  I know it's a pain to test when you are tired but I
would try to test so you know for sure.  I sometimes feel hot and icky when
I'm high so testing can confirm.

I don't know how old you are, but I was waking up sweaty and was not low and
it turned out to be menopause.  I was only 40 then and luckily when I told my
gyn about it, he tested my hormones levels and confirmed it.

Also I do have trouble sleeping when I'm low and I have to get up and eat

Age 45, Type 1 - 29 years, pumping 3 1/2 years.