[IP] Dialysis and Kidney Transplant

Thank you to who ever answered the e-mail on "Dialysis and Kidney Transplant"

 My next question is you guys don't mind how come were you guys diagnosed? Was
it diabetes related or did renal failure run in the family etc....

And how was your experience w/ dialysis or transplantation???

Kidney Transplant (12-11-00) my birthday!   Talk about the gift of life.=-)