[IP] Question to the Educators on this list

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if you have been following my story over the past year, but I did
something crazy.  I quit my lucrative job as a Software Engineer and went back
to school to get my Masters in Education.  I have always felt like I had a
calling to be a Mathematics teacher and I finally I gave in. I will finish up
this year and I hope to land a job this fall.  There are some horrible budget
cuts coming up in my state, but there are also a lot of teachers retiring in
the Mathematics field so I am hoping for the best.

I was hoping for some interview pointers, some job hunting advice, and most
importantly some advice about managing my diabetes while managing a classroom.
:-)  I will be certified to teach grades 5-12 but am also trying to decide if
I want to teach 6-8 or 9-12.  Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated.  Feel
free to contact me privately  (email @ redacted).

-- Sherry