Re: [IP] Scars

I also scar from my sites.  I have tried multiple types of sets and all of
them leave marks.  Then again, it might just be me.  I still have a nice
scar on my leg from that spill I took on my bike last fall.  I did
everything right, including going to a dermatologist to make sure it healed
properly...guess I am going to have to wait longer for that to go away.

I have tried multiple site preps as well as sites, and I am alergic to
Novolog so I guess I am just going to have to deal with the scars...

-- Sherry