[IP] Funny hospital story - off topic sorta

 I was thinking of the last time I was in the hospital 3 years ago(?) It was for
my GERD and I was in for 3 weeks, at one point the college students were doing
their placements and there was this pyscologist(??) student, and she was going
around talking to all the patients, she came and saw me and we chatted and she
came back the next day, well by this time I was feeling half alive and BORED,
well that night I was thinking of how to confuse her and mess around with her
:-) so she came in and I was asking her about her placement and if she had a
tour of the hospital and well of course she did and I asked, well what about the
way down basement, she said yes, I said did you happen to find the morge down
there and she looked at me weird and I asked for directions and asked her if she
thought I could witness an autopsy. She kinda ended the conversation and left. I
never did see her again and I was sad cause I had all my imaginary friends lined
up to talk to her too.

hehehehe  WOW was I bored!!

 By the way this was at the time in my life where I was 90% sure I wanted to be
a coroner/ forensic scientist/ homiside detective. A little too much Matlock and
Quincy and NYPD blue and CSI and aaahhh the list goes on :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm