[IP] pregnancy worries

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 8 months...and lo
and behold, I finally am!  I am elated, but I'm also terrified.  I didn't
actually realize I was pregnant until last week and according to my estimates
I am 9 weeks along.  (my periods have been very irregular since going off the
pill, which made trying to get pregnant difficult;I haven't had any "morning"
sickness)  I'm worried because I have had some very high blood sugars in the
past couple of months, and I'm scared that this may have harmed my baby.  Last
Friday I couldn't get my blood sugar down and I guess I wasn't thinking
clearly because it took me several hours to realize that my correction boluses
weren't doing anything and I should change my site and inject insulin.  It was
a bad site, and I'm so angry with myself for not figuring that out sooner.  I
haven't seen my doctor yet (I have an appointment next week).  I guess
worrying is a normal part of pregnancy, and I can't change the past, but I am
really really scared.
IDDM since Dec/92
pumping since Jan/02