RE: [IP] discoloration of MM tubing

For years I've noticed all sorts of discolorations inside my MiniMed tubing
when it's time to change it.

	I've noticed that sometimes it depends on the color of clothing that we are
wearing and that the dye actually sort of transfers to the tubing.  It is
actually on the outside of the tubing.

	Most of the times when I've got tubing on for a while as I only change the
site and not the whole tubing until I refill and change the reservoir, the
tubing looks opaque and not clear.

	Just what I've noticed.

	Kathy B.