Re: [IP] A Low is a Low

I know in my experience, I have lost my awareness of hypos when I had them
all the time.  I just had to reduce the frequency of them in order to begin
recognizing them again.  If someone experienced a LOT of lows while on
shots, but not so many on the pump, they may notice them more.

> My question is this...has anyone else not felt any symptoms, tested and
> found out they were low and then shown symptoms?  I was wondering if some
> my symptoms could be psychologically tied to the meter.

I have definitely experienced this, but I have suspected the same thing --
that the knowledge of the low produced the symptoms, not the low itself.  So
I don't know if it is psychological or not, but it may be.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990