RE: [IP] What is the highest and lowest blood sugar you guys ever had?

Highest I know about was 1200 when I was admitted to
hospital in DKA a year after Dx.  Noone knew back then
to tell parents to keep giving insulin when your
diabetic child is throwing up.

Lowest I remember was 15.  Just a few months ago.  Was
still talking to the paramedics when they got to the
house, but I don't remember any of it - other than
waking up, looking at Robert & the 2 paras and saying:
 you were there, and you were there, and... you!

-gail in denver (born in Kansas if you couldn't guess)

Do you Yahoo!?