Re: [IP] Waking with lows - long ago

> As a kid my parents would catch them occassionally in the night or in the
> morning.  The scary thing is that they weren't regularily checking on me
> would they have had me pee on a strip to see?  Ah, the good old

Back in those days that would have been extremely difficult. We voided,
waited a half hour (after a drink of H2O?) then pee'd for the test. That
wasn't acurate anyhoo since we all have different levels of renal
thresholds - the *dam* where the sugar spills into the urine. Some people
never got a *negative* test. I knew of a man who never spilled sugar with a
BG under 286. Those tests told something - I just don't know what. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

"If a man insisted always on being serious and never allowed himself a bit
of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing
it." - Herodotus