RE: [IP] What is the highest and lowest blood sugar you guys ever gotten???

DAVID FARFAN asked:
> > What is the highest and lowest blood sugar you guys ever gotten???

The highest was in the 800's when I was dx'ed.  The lowest was
unregisterable, according to the hospital lab.  (Anyone have an idea of how
low that would have to be?)  Obviously, I was unconscious at that point....

Weird Jenn