[IP] a low is a low

"I would think because the Low is not as severe as what the person had
while on shots. Yes, a Low is a low, but the severity is also relevant.

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 08:18  PM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:

> A low is a low I thought.  Why would using a pump be different?
> Kathie"

And to add to what Jenny said, Dropping from 120 to 80 in an hour is
much different than dropping from 240 to 80 in an hour. With your
humalog or regular basal rate delivery you don't have a truckload of NPH
peaking at once. HUGE difference in what a low  feels like.
By the way, this thread on sugar free syrup cracks me up. I grew up with
no commercially made sugar free syrup. To this day the smell of ANY warm
maple syrup gives me the warm fuzzies because my dear mom tried to
create one with mapeline and liquid sweetner (I can't remember the name)
It never occurs to me that there's an after taste or preferable brand,
I'm just darn grateful to have choices in sugar free syrups, sodas,
jams, kool aid... We've come along way in the last 30 years! Lynn