[IP] Diabetic Cheiroarithropathy

Today at my regular Endo appointment, I was diagnosed with Diabetic
Cheiroarithropathy. I was wondering if anyone on this list also has this
condition/complication from diabetes? I am looking for other people's input
on treatments.  I understand what it is (Thanks Dr. Chance Fisher!!!), I am
basically trying to find ANYONE that has experienced this.  Thanks.