Re: [IP] ER and Hospital Stay <long>

I am feeling better made it to my first class in a week. Still weak and
dizzy, but at least its the illness and not the diabetes.
At this point I have no idea what I am going to do. My endo won't really deal
with non-diabetes/endocrine related stuff. So I need a PCP. One thing is for
sure, I do not want to see another resident. I know that is going to be hard
to pull off because Northwestern is a teaching hospital. I am torn, as my
boyfriend is applying to med school for the fall and works in an ER now and
his brother is a neurosurgen resident. I realize the importance of having
residents seeing as much as possible. I did teach the Med student about NLD.
He said that he looked it up and found out the taking asprin helps it ( i do
that anyway). He said, thats something you only see in textbooks. I like my
PCP, I just don't know what to do. I really don't feel it was all my pcp's
fault. The resident played a huge role and I don't think I was pushy enough.
Any suggestions????????