Re: [IP] Humalog -vs- Novolog

  My son Joshua started out pumping 3+ years ago on Humalog.  He had site
irritation  and stinging pain with boluses.  We solved the site irritation by
mixing a little Regular in withe the Humalog.  His sites lasted great then
with more stable BGs.  But it did not fix the pain part.  We switched over to
the Novolog 1+ years ago and now we don't have o mix insulin and Josh can do
large boluses without breaking them up into smaller doses and no pain.  His
TDD of insulin went down a good 10% and his A1c dropped a full % point since
being on the Novolog.

This is OUR experience.

mom to Joshua