[IP] GERD/reglan

Nexium and previsid haven't helped my 13yo's GERD.  It is so severe she
can't go to school anymore.  Extreme pain and nausea.  Now the doc. wants
to try reglan, but I don't like what I read about side effects.  Besides, it
like a temporary solution.  I wonder if the diabetes makes it so much worse.
She doesn't seem go have gastrioparasis.  Endoscopy and blood work have
ruled out things like celiac, addisons, etc.etc.etc.  Holly