RE: [IP] Dialysis and Kidney Transplant

My brother was on peritonateal (sp?) dialysis for over a year when it
started leaking.  The dr. messed something up and then he had to go on
hemodialysis and was also on a waiting list for a double
transplant...kidney/pancreas.

March 27th, we will celebrate his third year anniversary of a new life!

Lots of tests he had to go through to qualify and wound up having it in
Miami FL.

Kathy B.