Re: [IP] paradigm

I have received my original Paradigm back from repairs in early Jan with
version 2.0 of software in it.  This is the first time in my year and a
half of pumping with a MM, first a 508 and then a Paradigm, that I have
had a whole month when I have not had to reset everything on the pump
because of either an E21 error (Paradigm) or a static short out (508).
Maybe I'm on a roll (hopefully)!

Judi in MI