Re: [IP] Minimed followup

I dont have a problem with refurb pumps. I was so worried about it, so I
refused. The wonderful lady at minimed understood my hesitation and explained
to me that all the refurb pumps go through the EXACT same testing as their
new pumps do. I believe that the only part that is the same is the motor. I
have had this refurb pump (paradigm) since November with no problems what so
ever. I am just grateful that I have a pump, especially after my weekend of
diabetes hell, that I am not going to put up a fight with minimed when I have
had nothing but the most wonderful service.

Adriana-- who is finally getting numbers under 200 after a weekend of DKA
(not bc of pump, but bc of illness and dumb doctors)
dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992