[IP] Waking with lows

 I'm 26 now and have been diabetic for 17 years. All through my childhood,
teens, and maybe even early
 twenties a low always woke me. I don't know how, I would just always wake up
and go look for some
 candy. But I have learned the hard way that it doesn't wake me anymore. After
17 years and a baby, I
 don't have that magic power anymore. I've woken up with my husband pouring
juice or glucose gel down
me a few times.  Or worse, paramedics kneeling over me.
I miss the ol' internal wake up alarm.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green KY
 Who is once again in a fierce battle with a new insurance company about getting
her pump supplies
 covered the way she wants. Do they think if they ignore us long enough we will
just go away!?!?!?!?