Re: [IP] Humalog -vs- Novolog

 I use Humalog and have tried out a full bottle of Novalog - for me it was unit
for unit to same - no major differences, I was told most get a days or 2 longer
with novalog but since I get 3 from H and don't try any longer yet I won't know
for a while. I will make the switch permanently soon(when I get an RX) Try out a
bottle you'll never know till you try.

 Many also say there sugars level out good with the N I didn't really notice as
I was still new to the pump when I tried buit It'll be interesting to see if
mine do.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm