Re: [IP] Minimed followup

 I personnally have no problem with a refurbished pump if the need ever arises.
 Its not like there sending someone elses pump, with out fixing it. Before they
send it to you it would have to meet the same standards as the first pump you

When my car gets a flat I don't buy a new one, I fix whats broken and its good
as new - ya I know its not the same a car and medical equipment, but I saying
  I wouldn't mind a refurbished pump. Now I will have trouble to pack my
 pump in a box and mail him away never to be seen by me again :-( but I can
only hope he'd get a good new home!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm