Re: RE: [IP] Eating Out

> By the time the salad comes along, I usually eye it up to see how much
> is given in a plate and always ask for fat free or low fat salad dressing
> the side.
> Anything more than 3-4 ozs of protein is an unnecessary evil
> to be eating at one meal.

Have you checked the carb count on those low- fat-free salad dressings? You
might be surprised.

I wasn't overdoing on the protein - about 3-4 oz for dinner, none bkfst
(never have) and about 2-2.5 oz at lunch. Well, my montly labs at dialysis
showed I had such low protein they offered to infuse it for *only* $750.00!!
I said I'd eat more. I have been and labs are now good. This is another one
of those *one-size-doesn't-fit-all* situations. ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy